The Recreation Department offers a variety of programs for children of all ages. Programs include introductory classes for basketball, volleyball, soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. Leagues are offered for basketball, volleyball, flag football, and floor hockey.
For additional information, contact the Physical Activities Coordinator Steve Fox at email@example.com or 724-307-3725.
Youth Sports and Programs
- Youth Sports Registration (PDF) For registrations by mail or in person
- Super Kids T-Ball Ages 3-5
- Instructional Volleyball Ages 9-12
- Instructional Volleyball Ages 12-15
- Youth Indoor Soccer League Ages 6-8
- Super Kids Basketball Ages 3-5, 5:30pm
- Super Kids Basketball Ages 3-5, 6:30pm
- Super Kids Hockey Ages 3-5, 5:30pm
- Super Kids Hockey Ages 3-5, 6:30pm
- Youth Floor Hockey League Ages 6-8
- Youth Floor Hockey League Ages 9-11
- Youth Floor Hockey League Ages 12-14
- Indoor Flag Football League Ages 6-8
- Indoor Flag Football League Ages 9-11
- Indoor Flag Football League Ages 12-14
Afterschool programming is offered at the North Fayette Community Center. West Allegheny School District provides bus transportation for elementary and middle school students to the Community Center. The program is offered Monday through Friday from 3:30 pm-5:30 pm. Additional days are offered to accommodate in-service days and scheduled days off. Students must register in advance for all programs.
- Afterschool Programming Handbook Complete and submit for all new registrations
- Afterschool Program - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (3:30pm - 5:30pm)
- Afterschool Sports Session 3 - Tuesdays, January 16-March 20 (3:30pm-5:30pm)
- Afterschool Hobbies - Thursdays, January 18-March 22 (3:30pm-5:30pm)
- Afterschool Half Day Dismissals
- Afterschool Child Health Report
- Afterschool School's Out
- Afterschool Snow Days
- Afterschool Spring Break - Information coming soon!
Summer Camp Programs
The all-day summer camp program is offered for school aged children in 1st- 8th grade (for upcoming school year). Children must have completed Kindergarten to participate in the all-day school aged program. Registration for Summer Camp and Kits Camp will be available in April, 2018.
Kits Camp is offered for 4 and 5-year olds on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 am-12:00 pm.
The programs are well attended and enjoyed by many families in our community. The camp is based at the North Fayette Community Center and Donaldson Park. Structured play time, field trips, swimming days, and other excursions make this a popular summer experience for children.
For additional information, contact Recreation Program Coordinator Nicole Kreutzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-307-3725.
The North Fayette Preschool has served the community for 2, 3, and 4 year olds since 2009. It is located in the Education Center within the Township's Community Center. The North Fayette Preschool's classes are led by teachers holding a Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood/Elementary Education and Child Development. The caring, enthusiastic, and dedicated staff also includes at least one classroom aide in each room. The North Fayette Preschool strives to provide the highest quality education in a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment that will foster each child's social, emotional, physical and mental growth and development. In addition to following an age-appropriate curriculum, the teachers incorporate fun, theme based activities and experiences in a variety of formats.
The North Fayette Preschool's goal is to encourage a lifelong love of learning while providing academic and social readiness skills to reach success in kindergarten, elementary school, and beyond. The North Fayette Preschool conducts open enrollment every January for families that are new to the school.
Helpful Resources for Preschool
For additional information regarding classroom openings, pricing, or other inquiries, contact Teacher Kim Romano at email@example.com or 724-307-3725.
2017-2018 Preschool Information
2017-2018 Preschool Calendar
Modified Schedule for 2-yr classes
Modified Schedule for 3-yr classes
Modified Schedule for 4-yr classes
2018-2019 Preschool Registration Form - Forms accepted at Open Enrollment on January 3, 2018 at 5:30pm